Beautiful cape cod situated on private .89 acre lot that backs to farmland and is across from some too! 2500+ sq ft of finished living space on 2 levels no basement. Beautifully landscape with loads of charm and all you need right on the main level. Move-in ready with fresh paint, new carpet in all the bedrooms. Spacious kitchen with lots of cabinets and counter space, breakfast bar, breakfast area with french doors to deck. Formal dining room or office with large bay window, chair, and crowning moldings, enjoy quiet mornings on the screened porch off the large family room. Relax or entertain on the spacious deck. Area with brick already for your hot tub or koi pond. 2 spacious sheds, an oversized garage with electronic openers, and a huge area partially finished area above the garage with a full set of stairs. Perfect area for a future office or storage. The master suite has a large walk-in closet, luxury bath with dual vanities, linen closet, jetted soaking tub, and shower. The upper level features 2 spacious bedrooms with a large closet and dormer and the other with 2 closets one is a very large walk-in closet. Located just minutes to Blue Ridge Community College and new shopping centers off Rte 9 which feature Weis, HomeGoods, BestBuy, Marshalls, Target and other shops and restuarants.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,524 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Electric Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser, Instant Hot Water, Water Treatment System
- Other, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Main Level Entry, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Screened-in, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price