PHOTOGRAPHER SCHEDULED PICTURES SOON. Absolutely beautiful home located at the end of a quiet cul de sac. A MUST SEE!!! Move in ready with many modern updates. Updated kitchen with granite counter tops, solid wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Solid hickory hardwood floors in main living area. New architectural shingle roof, vinyl siding, gutters and soffit installed Aug 2020. Trane 18 seer Multi-Stage Dual Fuel HVAC system and duct work (2019), new large driveway (2018), water softener and HW heater replaced 2017, new garage doors and openers (2020). Security system with motion detector. Finished basement features rec area with dry bar, powder room/half-bath and large laundry room including luxury vinyl flooring, quartz and granite countertops with solid wood cabinets. Separate storage/utility room in basement. 12x18 shed with new roof and gutters. Very quiet neighborhood with a partially fenced yard. This house is amazing from top to bottom.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
2,270 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price