Explore the drone footage, 3D Matterport tour and virtual tour of this stunning 61+/- Acre sod farm with breathtaking vistas in every direction. This magnificent property incorporates a spectacular 7,555 SF custom built Contemporary Brick Cape Cod home featuring 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3 porches, a patio, 4 fireplaces, a fully finished basement, and a 2-car garage. This property also includes a 1,904 SF tenant house, constructed in 2005 this home features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, fireplace, and charming front porch. There is a 113' x 35' Metal 5 Bay Pole Equipment Shed with covered porch, and a 36' X 54' Metal Pole Barn that encompasses two horse stalls, a 30' x 36' office which is insulated and has electric, heat, and water. Call today to schedule your private showing.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
8,786 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Electric service available, Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Media, Mud Room, Florida Room
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Six Burner Range, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full Finished
- 4. Stone.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Skylight, Sauna, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in, Enclosed
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price