Welcome to Acres Hills at Maryland National and 4211 Maryland Ct. Beautifully crafted this Luxury Brick Front Estate Home offers over 8,718 sq ft of living space with attention to detail and upgrades you must see! This gorgeous property sits amidst 2.57 acres with beautiful views of the Catoctin Mountains and those of Maryland National Golf Course and Clubhouse, ranked #4 by Golf Advisors as one of the top Courses in Maryland in 2019. Truly one of a kind, this fabulous 5 bedroom, 6 bath home features 10-foot ceilings and 8-foot doors and closets on the main level, gleaming hardwood floors, grand columns, extensive trim, beautifully decorative chandeliers, and an elevator that goes from the main and lower levels to the upper-level luxury master suite. This majestic home features a grand 2-story foyer with 19-foot ceilings and an elegant wood staircase with curved railings. Enjoy your stunning gourmet kitchen with a large island with pennant lights and granite countertops, 42 inch upgraded cherry cabinetry with soft closure and hinges, a propane 6-burner gas cooktop with grill, commercial-grade side by side stainless steel refrigerator, wall ovens, walk-in pantry with wood shelving, among many other upgrades. Enter the elegant formal dining room, spacious enough to host large gatherings, accentuated with columns that really enhance the openness of this beautiful home's floor plan, triple crown molding, chair rail and shadow box moldings, and a chandelier with medallion trim. The elegant formal living room is accentuated with a gorgeous coffered ceiling and chandelier with medallion trim. A bright solarium showcases an abundance of windows and stunning views and is a perfect space for the baby grand or to curl up with a good book! The spacious family room, adjacent to the kitchen, features built-in bookshelves with cabinets that surround the gorgeous marble-faced gas fireplace. A second rear staircase leads to the upper level and features wooden treads, risers, and railings. Adjacent to the kitchen is a spacious sunroom that features many windows and glass French doors leading to the rear yard. Separate elegant 8ft French doors also lead you into the main floor office. Upstairs, enjoy your luxury master suite highlighted by a 2nd gas fireplace, tray ceiling with lighting, 2 huge walk-in closets with extensive custom built-in organizers with crown molding, and a fabulous master bath with a large jetted tub, separate lavatories, and raised vanities with upgraded granite tops, a spacious shower with bench seat, ceramic surrounds, and new glass doors. Enter the spacious lower-level recreation room (elevator access) with beautiful ceramic tile floors and a glass door that leads to the rear yard. Step into the playroom with foam-tile squares, exercise room with rubber floor and TV hook up. A media room on this level features leather recliners (included) on multi-levels, and is wired for a projector, surround sound, & decorative lighting. The lower level also features a 5th bedroom & a full bath with a walk-in shower - all wheelchair accessible. The 3-car garage features 10-foot ceilings, epoxy floor, electronic openers, and built-in storage with pull-down stairs to the attic space above. Also included in this home is a high-tech security system with cameras throughout the home, both inside and outside, a central vac system, an intercom, as well as a 10-kilowatt solar panel array located on the rear roof. The new architectural shingle roof was installed in 2019. If you love golf then you will truly love and appreciate the close proximity of this home, just seconds to the beautiful greens of Maryland National Golf Club. Or perhaps enjoy dinner at the Club's fabulous Schroyer's Tavern, have a drink at their bar, quiet conversation by their fireplace, or brunch overlooking the water, greens, and mountains on the covered terrace. NO HOA fees and discounted golf membership available.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, LP
8,322 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Acres Hills At MD
Cable TV, Underground
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator, Grab Bars.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Mountain, Scenic, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price