This meticulously maintained custom home was owner built by a master carpenter. It is situated on just under 4 acres on the outskirts of Frederick County, nestled in a prime commuter location just off routes 15, 340, 270, and 70. The MARC commuter rail station is conveniently located just a few miles away. This breathtaking home presents a unique blend of traditional and victorian styles and boasts just over 6000 total square feet with a basement to make your own. The attention to detail, custom woodworking, decorative trim, and upgrades can be seen throughout every room you step foot in - no expense was spared in this home. Commercial-grade, stainless steel appliances situated in this gourmet kitchen with beautiful french doors leading out to the massive backyard. You will be amazed by the handmade built-ins, desk, and shelving in your new library. There are rich, custom laid hardwood flooring with a walnut border that runs throughout the home. Head on up to a one of a kind master bedroom where you can look up at the turret feature seen from the outside of the home. Your master bath ensuite has heated floors, intricate tile work, and an entire room for your shower that has wall-mounted showerheads and rainfall shower above. You will never have too many shoes and clothes to fill this very spacious closet room - storage galore. Access your very own media room with in-wall speakers through this closet and you can even exit through a special spiral staircase that will lead you to the mudroom/garage entrance. All 5 very large bedrooms have their own bathroom, tons of natural light through upgraded windows. The outside of the home has as much to offer as the inside. There is RV/boat storage with the complete utility hookup as well as an auxiliary building that has been used for live bands to play during house parties with full electricity. There is room to add a pool, host bonfire parties, and grow a garden. The oversized 2 car garage boasts hot and cold water hookups and the driveway has more than enough room to contain all of your vehicles. This gorgeous home has too many upgrades to list and custom features that fly off the page. You have to see it to believe it. Come move into your dream home today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, Victorian
Other, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
4,263 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Appliance Center, Washer, Six Burner Range, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Freezer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement
- 1. Wood-burning, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Wainscoting, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle, Copper
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Open, Private, Rear Yard, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price