Are you looking for a home for your family and maybe your folks too? Do you both need your own space but need to be close to help each other out with homework, meals, babysitting, medical assistance or just companionship? Do you have someone that just can't get around easily and really needs everything on the main level including bedrooms, laundry, cooking and a roll in shower? Does that person want to have their own space but be able to easily share space with you and your family? Then you have to check out 15 & 15A Maple Avenue! These homes have so many fabulous qualities that have to be seen to be appreciated. Photos just don't do her justice. The special thing about these homes is if you have someone that has trouble getting around, she has qualities that make it easy! From her wide doorways, halls, pocket door, to her multiple exterior ramps which allow full access to this property. No one has to be left out because it is easy to access everything on the main level of both of these homes and on the inside and out too! From enjoying her beautiful covered front porch which was recently redone with tongue and grove mahogany floors to accessing her beautiful mature landscaping in the rear guided by the ramps, brick walk ways and patios. The spacious rear yard is so lovely, fully fenced and very private. The main house built in 1910 features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths has loads of updates and upgrades while still maintaining the charm and character of her day. You will love the gourmet kitchen and the spacious family room with propane fireplace. The guest, in-law, or rental unit was built in 1999 with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths is connected by a private interior slate floor foyer and each is separately metered. Check out the floor plans and the photos and call me if you have questions. This is a fabulous property and she is looking for new owners that can really appreciate and utilize her wonderful qualities that you don't often see in a home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Water Heater Solar, Hot Water Heater, Other, LP Ga
3,940 sq. ft
Cable TV, Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Dispenser, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Entrance Outside, Poured
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Kitchen Modifications, Main Level Entry, Ramp - Main Level, Roll-In Shower, Wheelchair Modifications, 2+ Access Exits J, Grab Bars, Vehicle Transfer Area, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Deck
- Lot View
- Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)